Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

EFT ~ Not being worthy



This particular issue comes up often in EFT sessions. How many of us feel unworthy? I know I have. Interestingly it often comes down to a lack of self love. Being able to love yourself seems to be a great big hurdle for a lot of us to overcome. We have been so conditioned to abnegate our needs to others that even thinking of doing something for ourselves can be difficult. It seems we can forgive others, love others, help others and we forget that we are just as worthy of forgiveness, love and help too.

Why is that? Why do *you* think you are not worthy of success, love, joy, calm, abundance, health, relationships?

I invite you to write you answers down, it may surprise you. I know it surprised me! It is amazing how far we have come emotionally thanks to using EFT on those answers. You know what? I *like* who I am today. I love myself and that really helps me love others, my husband, our children and the extended friends/family in our life.

What would your life look like if you loved who you are?

No comments:

Post a Comment